Friday, September 16, 2011

Dominique Auxilly “Curvy Queen Model Photo Contest”

A few short weeks ago, I entered the Dominique Auxilly “Curvy Queen Model Photo Contest.” Although I didn’t officially win, (I came in second place) the designer has invited me to participate in her photo shoot tomorrow, for the upcoming curvy line!  I must say that I’m very excited, and I can’t wait. I’ll be sure to share some photos from the shoot with you all later. In the meantime, here’s the photo that helped me get in the door.

This photo was taken during an impromptu photo shoot that took place on my block, and I must say that the neighbors probably all thought that I was totally crazy. Either way, it was an overall great experience. Here’s a link to the photographer’s site. If you’re in the New York City area, and looking for a photographer, Jimmy Blue's your guy.
Wish me luck!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment