Friday, September 16, 2011

OOTD: Pink Leather Jacket and Jeans!

The fall is my favorite season for several reasons…one being leather jackets! In my opinion, there’s no season that compares to the FALL. I’m in love with boots, leather jackets, scarves, hats, cardigans and all the other trends that the season inspires. In all honesty, this season and my colleagues have inspired the launch of this new blog. So enjoy the read!


On to leather jackets…
The leather jacket is one of the season’s staple items, as it has the ability to give (almost) any outfit an edgy look. If you don’t already own one, I suggest purchasing sooner than later. It’s perfect for pairing with jeans and over dresses. However, I must say that finding the right leather jacket can be challenging for us curvy girls. So, I decided to help you burst into the season with style. I own quite a few leather jackets, and I really enjoy them all. Finding the right color, fit and style can be tricky but here are a few of my season picks.


Forever 21 Red Studded Leatherette Jacket

Avenue Ruffled Faux Leather Jacket 

Jessica London Studded Leather Jacket


JCPenney Black Ruffle Front Leather Jacket
 
Jessica London Zip-trim Black Leather Jacket

Today, I decided to wear a leather jacket that I purchased earlier this year from Forever 21. The color is very girly (which I love) and I adore the beautiful design of the jackets inner-lining. The ruffles around the neck and zipper also add a nice touch. To add additional contrast to my pretty basic outfit, I rolled up the sleeves to showcase the lining's charming design. I paired my leather jacket with a pair of Michael Kors jeans from Macy’s and my gemmed black flats from Aldo Shoes (I love, love, love bling). I personally prefer darker colors for leather jackets, but I felt like being girly today. In only a few minutes I was fall Friday ready! What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment