Saturday, September 17, 2011

Behind the Scenes of the Dominique Auxilly Photo Shoot with the Curvy Diva

Yesterday I shared that I would be participating in the Dominique Auxilly Curvy Queen photo shoot. This morning I went to the Bronx and met some of the most talented curvy models around. It was definitely a great experience and inspirational. Also, Dominique Auxilly is an EXTREMELY talented designer, and a delight to work with. The official look book and photos from today’s shoot will be released later this week. Until then, I decided to share a few shots from behind the scenes with you.

Curvy divas, be sure to visit http://dauxilly.com/ and check out some of the upcoming designs. I’m sure that you will enjoy them all. I’m already purchasing a few pieces for my birthday (October 7th). The designs of the dresses help to conceal a world of sins and accentuate curves in all the right places. I had the opportunity to model two pieces, one being a short, fun, color-blocked dress and the other a flirty, black, sheer gown...sexy! Take a look and tell me what you think. 

I promise, there’s more to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment