Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Meet Our New Puppy Houston!




So, we finally have a puppy! 

I'd like you all to meet Houston, our adorable (sometimes naughty) Shih Tzu. He's three months old. filled with energy and loves just about everyone he meets. I've wanted a puppy for as long as I could remember, and I asked my husband if we could get one for my 30th birthday a few months ago.

Needless to say, he didn't come in October, but he did arrive to our home just in time for Christmas. I totally understand what people mean when they say that dogs bring so much joy and happiness into their homes, because Houston is quite entertaining and extremely loving. However, I do also understand what people mean when they say that dogs are A LOT of work. J and I have been cleaning poop, pee and food spills with no end. We have also visited the vet more than we thought possible and researched foods and toys that Houston likes best. We've also used the word "bathroom" a lot more than normal, in attempts of getting our puppy to understand that "bathroom" means wee wee pad, and not our rugs. Oyyy!

Even though he is a handful, he's a joy to be around and his little face is almost irresistible. If you'd like to see more of Houston, feel free to follow him on Instagram (yeah, he's almost famous), @theshihtzuhouston. 

xoxoxo,
Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment